Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Prints Available

I spent some much needed time alone in (one of) my favorite coffee shops this morning...just me, my journal, the Word, some Owl City in the ipod, and a soy latte, (and a mumble, mumble..chocolate chip scone...mumble, mumble). Good stuff. A lot to process these days so it's good to have a small chunk of time to sort out my thoughts. (And I find a little dose of morning chocolate helps clear the mind).



Just added some prints to the shop. I think the owl is one of my favorites. Don't usually hang up my own work but I think I might have to make an exception.



Gotta run and get the boys. Hope you're having a good one!

Arian : )

2 comments:

crissy // mama boss said...

I really like both of those paintings.
And I have to know, how do you make time to paint and create? I've got the itch to pull out my paints and brushes and get messy, but I don't know if/when I'll ever be able to with my littles being so needy (needy in a good way, of course!) How do you do it?

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks